My painful story with scabies as I have questions
1. Is it okay to use Johnson baby lotion (The pink bottle) and mix it with the permethrin insecticide. If not, can I use Nivia or any well known brand?
2. I read that I have to wash my pillow covers and bed sheets, but what about the blanket, shall I wash it too, because the blanket is too big for my washing machine.
3. Can I put some permethrin in my washing machine when I was the sheets, covers or my cloths.
4. If I sprayed my home furniture with permethrin insecticide, the smell is too strong, shall I leave my home for 8 hours or so. I can stay at the balcony. and how many times should I spray my home
5. Can I apply the home made permethrin lotion on my scalp because I feel something my hair not the like the itchiness and the rash on my skin but I feel something and the doctor told me to use betadine shampoo for 3 days and put benzeyl benzote 25% for 3 days but it did not work because his instructions were not clear, I wanted to know is it safe to apply the home made permethrin lotion on my scalp as I do not feel itchiness but I feel something crawling and it is not lice.
6. I have sprayed my dressing room with permethrin since two days and it is still closed because I do not use it and I want to make sure that my clothes do not have mites or eggs, is it right to do that and for how long I should leave it like this?
7. I have been suffering from this since 3 months and I live alone thanks god. The issue now is I want to make sure that I am clean and no one will get this evil scabies. So how often should I spray my home with this and how often should I repeat the permethrin lotion application
8. Can I use coconut oil as a home remedy too and if I do not have tea tree oil, can I use apple vinegar or lemon oil...
Please answer my questions as I need to get rid of this night mare and start following the steps ...