Thank you for putting so much time and effort into helping others with this horrible pest. There's nothing worse in my opinion than mites. I followed your instructions 2 years ago and erradicated them after picking them up at someone's house I was helping pack and move. This time from a hotel bed. I'm one of the lucky 4 out of 270!! I have 7 people in my family and luckily no one else is infected. This time, though, they are much more aggressive. I caught them early, thankfully. Regardless, I have a few questions that 2 years ago, due to circumstances I didn't have.
1. 3 of us don't have more than 8 hours at night. Is permethrin still going to be effective with 7-8 hours or should i treat a 3rd time?
2. I am doing the quarantine method for clothes, but live in a humid and wet environment. Outside sunning things isn't an option. We are using the car since it gets the hottest during the day. Thoughts?
3. Random: should I replace everyone's deodorant?
4. What do you recommend for clothes in dressers, storage, and closets? Are they fine?
5. How often should I spray the permethrin on carpets, furniture, baseboards?
6. I stored my 1st bottle of permethrin in the garage where over the last 2 yrs it has seen extreme heat and cold. Do you think it is still effective to use or should i just replace it?
7. Thoughts on using these treatments on children's skin?